Pages

Contributors

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My house plan.

                                                                                                                                                                   



This is a picture of my house. It shows all the measurements of the rooms.
Since we are staying in a new house I didn't have any measuring tools I used steps.
The biggest room is the living room that is 20 steps long and 5 steps wide.
The smallest room is the toilet which is 3 steps long and 1 step wide.
Have you ever tried to measure your house. How big was it and what was your biggest and smallest room.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Max, you have gathered some great measurements of your home. Your next step is to now go and calculate the area and perimeter of each of these spaces. I suggest you go back and edit your DLO to show these.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!