Pages

Contributors

Saturday, February 22, 2020

My letter

Ki ora 
My name is Max RIchards. I was born on May 16 2008 in Auckland. I lived there for 4 Years with my mum Kim and my dad Russell and in 2011 My sister Louise was born.  When I was 5 my family moved to Whangamata where I attended opoutere school. In Whangamata I learnt to do some of my favorite things such as hunting, fishing, and swimming. After living there for 4 years my dad got a job in Ahipara so packed up and moved. Once we moved I attended Ahipara and Pompallier school. We got our first dog Tui and a cat called Pusspuss. We have lived in Ahipara for almost 4 years now and have no intention of moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!