Pages

Contributors

Thursday, July 23, 2020

My weekly reflection.

What did I enjoy this week?
 This week I enjoyed doing my recount. My favorite topic in school is writing so i loved it. I wrote about my holiday when we moved the cows on a stormy day.

 What was one success I have had and why?
 A success I have had this week was smashing through my contract. We had a lot to do this week and I got it done very quickly. My best piece of work I did from my contract was my scientist drawing. It took me a bit longer but it was very good.

 Something I found tricky?
 Something I found tricky this week was my math x test. The questions were on another level of math that i had never done before.THey used words Like mean and consecutive. So my answer was just a big fat ?

 What is one thing I have learned?
 One thing I have learned this week is how to start in algebra. Before I started I had no idea what 4 x h ment but now i know that it is just a symbol and can mean anything you want it to.

 What is something I am looking forward to next week?
 Next week I am looking forward to finishing my creative myth and legend. Mine is called the snoziepoopies invent spaghetti. Once we have written them we will go and read them to the juniors. 

How have I shown pono this week?
 This week I have shown pono in imaginative prayer. On one of the tasks we had to say what we are truly thinking about. Pono means truth in maori so I was showing pono.

3 comments:

  1. Ka Pai Max, you are making such great progress in maths! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello max how are you. You must of had a good week to say that you smashed through your contract. Some feed forward is that every paragraph that you started it started with the topic of the question maybe next time tell the question with your sentence.
    Raidon

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work max keep work hard on your learning

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!