Pages

Contributors

Monday, February 8, 2021

Weekly reflection: week 1

 At the start of the week I felt very excited to see all my friends again. I was also a bit nervous going into a new class with new people.


The highlight of my week has been catching up with all my mates after the 6 week holidays. We have all been away from school for 6 weeks and it was really cool to see what they had all been up to.


Something I found challenging this week was our maths knowledge check. once we got to level 3 and 4 it started to get really tricky. The questions went from easy to estream really fast and i was stuck on quite a few.


I am really looking forward to swimming training next week. I have been looking forward to swimming the hole summer and Tuesday is our first day. Swimming training is going to be quite short this year so we need to practise hard.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Max, great reflection.
    I cannot wait to work with you again this year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!