Pages

Contributors

Thursday, August 6, 2020

My weekly reflection.

What did I enjoy this week: This week i enjoyed building a hut in piwi class with some of the kids.  We bilt electric fences all around the outside and tied it all down with rope.


What is a success I have had this week: A success I have had this week was coming first in cross country. I had been training all year to try and win and the feeling i had when i came across the finish 1 place was amazing.


What is something I found challenging and why: A thing i found challenging this week was finishing my creative writing. This week we had to make a book for the piwi kids to read and it took me ages.


What is one thing I have learned: This week i learnt what a synonym means. A synonym is were you can find another meaning for the same word.


What am i looking ford to next week: something i am looking ford to next week is the cross country zones. It will be a very good challenge because we are versing all the schools in the north.


How have i sowen the value of pono this week: This week i have not shown pono but i have tryed to show all the other values.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max I am Ebes wow this post looks cool am Excited for the zones to great post awesome mahi.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!