Pages

Contributors

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Mahi tahi

 Today at Mahi tahi we did a taste test. Our W.A.L.T was to use our senses to and cooperate with our buddy by giving them hints to what the food is. The teachers all came round with food and we all thought it would be sardines. We got into a group of 4 and 2 of us wrote down their answers. It was all about risk-taking because you didn't know what you are eating but it was the best Mahi tahi task we have done.    
Mahi tahi teaches us to work together as one.
Do you do anything like this at your school?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Max my name is Ebes and my school also did it for me it was fun and thrilling what about you what are your opinions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max
    Blake here from Matawai School.
    What were some of the things you ate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi max, I'm charlie from Matawai school,
    Your Mahi Tahi challenge looks really fun We have done that before in cooking tech.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!