Pages

Contributors

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Weekly reflection

 What did I enjoy this week? This week i enjoyed doing my daffodil art. We did it to show support for the cancer sisaty.


What is one success i have this week? I have learnt how to do algebra and how to simplify the equations.


What is something i found challenging this week? This week i found simplifying algebraic number sentences chellinging.


What have i learned? I have learned how to blend with pastels by smuggling them with your finger.


Something i am looking forward to next week. I am looking forward to getting my fun run prizes. I fundraised for 4 weeks and got some mint prizes.


How have i shown pono this week? I have shown pono by sharing my stuff with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!