Pages

Contributors

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Weekly reflection

 

  • What did I enjoy this week? This week i enjoyed going to teck. Each week we go to the collage to do teck. We are doing metal work and i just finished making my deer.

  • What was one success I have had and why? One success i have had this week is getting 40 out of 40 in our school fundraiser quiz. There were 20 RE questions and 20 general knowledge questions.

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? This week I found playing guitar at mass hard because i didn't know any of the songs.

  • What is one thing I have learned? This week i have learned that jesus real name was joshua.

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? Next week i am looking forward to our school athletics competition

1 comment:

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!