Pages

Contributors

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Weekly reflection

 What did I enjoy this week? This week I enjoyed seeing my friends. We have just come back from the school holidays and it was really cool to see my mates again.

What is one success I have had this week? A success I have had this week was athletics. I have improved on my sprints so much from last year.

Something I found challenging? Something I found challenging was trying to jump with my left leg on hi jump. We had to practise both legs.

Something I have learnt? Something I have learned is all the different parts of a Mariah.

We did a task on it this week.

What is something I am looking forward to next week? Next week I am looking forward to athletic training.

We have a comp coming up and we need a lot of training. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!