Pages

Contributors

Sunday, September 13, 2020

weekly reflection


  • What did I enjoy this week? This week i enjoyed watching Mulan with father Larry. We put newspaper over every single window to make it as dark as possible.

  • What was one success I have had and why? A success I have had this week is making it in for the Northland film festival. We have been shooting all our scenes for 3 weeks now and we finally won.

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? This week i found completing my contract very challenging. Next week to get it done intime i need to focus more.

  • What is one thing I have learned? This week i have learned the parts of a spoken word poem. You can see what they are on my spoken word slide.

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? I am looking ford to Maori language week. We have games and challenges throughout the entire week.

  • How have I shown the value of Pono this week? I have showing the value pono by helping people with there clay art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!